Areas of Practice: Child Support
Do you need an experienced divorce attorney?
Call Van Horn & Friedman, P.C. today
at (516)277-2772 to get started
Child Support

In New York, child support is governed by the Child Support Standards Act (C.S.S.A.), which is to be paid to the custodial parent by the non-custodial parent, unless there is a reason for a deviation.

Van Horn & Friedman, P.C. handles all child support proceedings including modifications, enforcement, and contempt, effectively asserting the rights of both the custodial and non-custodial parents.